Photo credit: citrition.com
Wondering how to get through all the holiday party goodies while pregnant? Well, our favorite dietician, Jodi Greebel, has come to the rescue with some healthy eating tips for the holiday season - and guess what?! She’s a new mom herself! Here are her tips and tricks:
1. Stand (or better yet, sit) away from the food. The further away from the food you are, the easier it is to limit yourself to healthy portions.
2. Choose whole grains with your meals. Whole grains, such as brown rice, are loaded with vitamins, minerals and fiber which are essential for preventing constipation (and hemorrhoids!).
3. Keep the weight gain slow and steady. You need 300 extra calories per day during the second and third trimesters. Gaining the appropriate amount of weight is healthiest for you and baby.
4. Go easy on the fried foods (like crab cakes, potato pancakes…). Studies show that pregnant woman who consume less fat (it is important to have some fat in your diet) during pregnancy have children who are a healthier weight throughout life. And, remember fried foods make heartburn worse.
5. Get some exercise. A recent study from The American Journal of OB/GYN shows that women who exercise during pregnancy tend to stay healthier for decades.
difference between rpp and rrsp
kewarganegaraan sma kelas xiiMy recommendation is for you to do your part and help them.rpp seni budaya kelas 8 semester ganjilrpp partido peru ecuador en vivo
rencana program pembelajaransilabus seni budaya kelas x
rpp ekonomi xi berkaraktercontoh kelas x
rpp matematika kelas 7 smp 2010
noticias vivo perurpp sejarah xii ipsrpp pendidikan kewarganegaraan kelas 10
rpp peru tv vivoktsp sd erlangga
rpp dan silabus berkarakter bahasa inggris smp
He held her close to him, his body notifying her that he anticipated what was to come.rpp pelajaran bahasa inggris kelas 5 sd
matematika sd kelas 4 semester 2rpp pendidikan agama islam sekolah dasar kelas 6
rpp agama islam sd kelas 6rpp dan silabus sd 2012download seni rupa sma kelas x
download pkn smk kelas xiirpp kimia kelas x semester 1 berkarakter
rpp bahasa inggris smp kelas 8 2011
rpp.pendidikan.agama .islam kelas xi.semester 2rpp sejarah sma xii ipa
He finally had to reach up and take her head between his hands to stop her.rpp dan silabus sd terbaru 2011silabus dan seni budaya smk kelas xips ekonomi kelas 7rpp agama kelas 6 sdekonomi sma kelas x berkarakterrpp.chihuahua.gob.mx
reliability program plan rpp guidelinesrpp matematika kelas 7 smp
silabus dan rpp ekonomi sma kls xii
matematika sd kelas 6rpp sosiologi kelas xrpp bahasa indonesia sma kelas x semester 1
aqidah akhlak mirpp noticias en vivo de peru
noticias del peru en vivomatematika kelas 7 smp semester 1 dan 2
rencana pelaksanaan pembelajaran kelas virpp ekonomi kelas xii
pembelajaran terpadu model webbing
6. Avoid overeating. Besides the extra calories, overeating can also worsen heartburn. Consume smaller, more frequent meals and snacks (like Bellybar - Baby Needs Chocolate is my favorite!).
rpp pkn kelas xii untuk smk
contoh rpp pkn sma kelas xiisilabus dan matematika smp kelas 7 semester 2
contoh seni budaya sma kelas xii
rpp dan silabus bahasa inggris kelas 8 semester 1
contoh rpp pembelajaran kelas rangkap
rpp silabus ekonomi xii
The only reason he got as far as he did in school was because of his athletic ability.
rpp seni rupa kelas xiirpp seni rupa sma kelas xicontoh rpp seni budaya sma kelas xiirpp menguasai algoritma pemrograman tingkat dasar
rpp pembelajaran terpadu kelas 1 sdsilabus seni rupa sma kelas x
rpp matematika smp kelas 9 terbaru
rpp matematika smp kelas 9 semester ganjilrpp ekonomi sma kls xii
contoh rpp bahasa inggris sma kelas xii
rpp pendidikan karakter ppt
silabus dan seni budaya sma kelas x xi xii
contoh rpp bahasa indonesia kelas 7 smp semester 2
contoh rencana pembelajaran rpprencana pelaksanaan pembelajaran atau rpprpp ekonomi sma xi
rpp aqidah akhlak kelas 7contoh rencana pembelajaran rpprpp pendekatan berbasis masalah
rpp seni budaya kelas 8 semester 1registered pension plan deductionrpp kerja bangku mesincontoh bahasa indonesia sma kelas xi semester 2rpp aqidah akhlak mi kelas 3aqidah akhlak kelas viii
jurado nacional de elecciones 2011 rpp
contoh rpp pendidikan karakter bangsarpp silabus ekonomi xiirpp matematika kelas 7 smp berkaraktersilabus dan rpp ekonomi kls xii
rpp aqidah akhlak mts 2010
salud al dia rpp
salud al dia rpp
rpp matematika bilangan romawiuc berkeley psychology rpprpp tik kelas xiShe wasn t sure if she should go to her bedroom or not since he wanted to speak with her, so she sat at the kitchen table and waited for him to tell her he was ready.
rpp matematika smp kelas 9 semester 2
dan silabus berkarakter sd kelas 5
7. Go easy on the caloric beverages. Even if you are having a mocktail, those calories from eggnog (pasteurized only, please) can really add up. Try a sparkling water with lime or a club soda with a splash of cranberry.
8. Find low calorie swaps for some of your favorite holiday dishes. Rather than full-fat sour cream, try low-fat or try chicken broth instead of cream for a sauce.
9. Bring something healthy to holiday parties. When the host asks what you would like to bring, opt for something that is nutritious so you are guaranteed to have a healthy choice.
10. And most importantly, carry your Bellybar snacks with you everywhere you go! They will be perfect when you get that chocolate or citrus craving.
Read more healthy tips from Jodi at www.citrition.com.
**Jodi (Citrin) Greebel is a Registered Dietitian in New York City and the President of Citrition, LLC. She is also the co-author of the recently published book, The Little Black Apron: A Single Girl’s Guide to Cooking with Style and Grace. Her New York City based practice attracts clients across the country including models, news anchors and celebrities. In addition to private counseling, Jodi is often asked to speak at corporations, non-profit organizations, hospitals and universities throughout the tri-state area. Jodi is also the national spokesperson for Dannon Danimals. She has appeared on Good Morning America, the CW morning news, radio stations across the country such as Radio Disney and CNN International and been quoted in top publications and websites such as: Fitness, Parenting, Cosmopolitan, Women’s Health, Shape, Kiwi magazine, The Daily News, The Chicago Tribune, Forbes.com, Yahoo.com, MSN.com and CNBC.com.